Monday, February 25, 2013

My Life in Pictures

My gorgeous Valentine's Day flowers from my Valentine


We made Franklin at Build a Bear for our first Valentine's

A lovely day of mail: A Valentine's Day/Congrats on the new job card, a save the date for a lifelong friend's wedding, a Christmas card (haha), another congrats on the new job card, and my Valentine's Day present from Robert - The Anne of Green Gables Triology

The hat I crocheted for our little one year old neighbor.  It was my first time making a bow, and I think it turned out pretty well.

Mom sent us a card that was written on the back of a puzzle of SBU.  How cute!

I'm so jealous of the beautiful snow my family in MO got.  Two whole snow days!

Delicious homemade strawberry jam from our neighbor Allie

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Hey, I think the wallpaper on your blog would look great in your front room! :) Love you, Ames!

    ReplyDelete

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...