Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Break

Let's recap the past week, shall we?
I road tripped it to the Outer Banks of North Carolina with eights friends from college.  The trip was roughly 20 hours each way.  The Hunters were excellent hosts - they served some awesome meals, have a beautiful house, and (most importantly) a wicked awesome hot tub.  High points of the trip included:
Day at the beach

Wrights Brother's Memorial - This is their workshop

Elizabethan Gardens


Checking out apartments at Southeastern Baptist Theological  Seminary after Robert's tour


Hiking up some dunes.  I was sick out of my mind at this point.  Clearly.

My parents met working at Ridgecrest nearly 30 years ago.  It was cool to finally get to see it.
-Putt Putt
-Dinner out for Miss Audra's birthday
-Lots of games and fun with friends

Low points of the trip:
-Throwing up at 1am Thursday
-Throwing up at 2am Thursday
-Throwing up out the window while the car was still going down the highway on Thursday
-Throwing up in a parking lot at Southeastern

My mom and grandparents got back from Portugal tonight.  Can't wait to hear all their stories!

Now it's time to face reality and do some studying.

3 comments:

  1. Low points of your trip for me:
    *Throwing up at 1 am
    *Throwing up at 2 am
    *Throwing up driving to Southeastern
    *That you were sick during your Spring Break

    High Points of your trip for me:
    *That you were able to throw up out the window of my car and not inside it :)

    I hope you are feeling better or that you do soon. I reallly hope you were able to struggle through and have some fun despite not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am vey happy that we got to go on this trip together and have fun experiences in North Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the spring break pictures. You were at the beach when I was at the beach in Portugal. Then you got the flu while I had the flu in Portugal. What are the odds?

    ReplyDelete

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...