Sunday, March 27, 2011

My life lately

March 18:
This week has been insane.  Let's see:
I met with my oncologist on Wednesday.  He's great!  He's leaning toward it just being an iron deficiency.  I'm going to take some supplements for a few weeks to see if it helps.  PS The appointment took four hours.

Robert's mom came to Bolivar yesterday to take us out to dinner.  Bolivar has a new barbecue restaurant that is great!  It's also super cute - used to be an antique store.  She's letting us borrow her car to go to North Carolina.

I got to work in the nursery quite a bit this week so that's cool.  It's just a minimum wage part-time job, but it's better than nothing.  I can't wait for my first grown up job where I make more than 8 bucks an hour.

My mom and grandparents left for Portugal today to visit my brother.  They'll get to see a game or two while they're there.  Jim has an upstairs porch that's about the size of a living room, and it looks over the city, so I'm sure they'll be spending plenty of time soaking up the sun and relaxing out there.

1 comment:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...