Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Friday

It's the weekend!  6 weeks down, 10 weeks to go until graduation!  I don't really have any exciting weekend plans.  I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning, but it's just a six month cleaning.  Fingers crossed for no cavities!  It's storming tonight, so I've got my window cracked open so I can hear the rain and thunder.  Robert has job training at Windermere this summer.  I'm so thankful that he has already secured a steady summer job.  He'll be working at the Edge which is a ropes course and rock wall.  He might even give some cave tours! Hopefully it's not raining on him right now.  I got to babysit my favorite little guys in the whole world this afternoon.  Highlights include: eating fish sardine stick ice cream and drinking mud soda, making welcome signs for grandma, getting my hair done with a tractor as the comb, and hearing Coop shout, "Don't forget to tell Robert we love him!" as I walked out the door.  

Last night was "Battle of the Air Bands."  Basically people lip sync and dance around to songs.  Robert and two of his friends did "My Little Buttercup" from The Three Amigos.  They got honorable mention!


Intimidating!
Robert drew that impressive eagle free-hand!


This week Robert and I discovered our new favorite hang out place to just sit and chat:
Perfect for a cheap date!

  Okay so the power just went out for a few seconds.  I'm glad I'm in for the night.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, love the blog! It's so fun to have a place to write thoughts out and share them. I love the view from your chatting place!

    ReplyDelete

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...