Sunday, March 13, 2011

One Year

Robert and I have officially been dating for a year.  I honestly can't believe it!  Robert is my first boyfriend, and he was definitely worth waiting for.  Some of my fondest memories together so far include:
Going to St. Louis to watch the Cards play
Painting pottery together
Flying kites
Having choir together
Being able to talk about absolutely everything
Giggling together all the time

Robert definitely brings out the best in me.  I always thought it was weird when people said stuff like my significant other is my best friend, but now I understand.

Hiking around after our picnic  

I've started working in the church nursery this semester.  Some of my favorite little kid quotes so far are:
After flushing the toilet: "Bye, toilet paper.  It's time to go see your friends."
"Is this the biggest sink?  I need the biggest sink because I'm a very big girl."
"I wear big girl underwear.  Do you?"
"Dad put this dress on me today.  He wears very big boy underwear."
Note: This was said to a co-worker, not me. hehe "I don't like you.  You do things I don't understand."
"I have a real horse at home.  It's blue.  I'll bring it next week."

I have an appointment to meet with Dr. Leo (an oncologist/hematologist) Wednesday afternoon.  I'm nervous/excited.  It's scary to think that he might find something that really is wrong with me, but at the same time I want to get an expert opinion.  Wednesday can't come soon enough!

This is the last week of school before spring break.  Trying to stay motivated.  It's really easy to shut down early especially since this is my last semester of college, and I've already been accepted into grad school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...