Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Random Thoughts, winter 2020

I haven’t done one of these in quite some time. Here's one I wrote in January and never posted. Random thoughts in 15 minutes:

Anybody else in a rut in the evenings? Don’t want to just watch TV but don’t have the energy to actually do something productive or pick up a hobby.

Robert gets a sabbatical in one month! I’m looking forward to having him home and trying not to have unrealistic expectations that he’ll be super available, but I do hope that if he’s able to study all day long maybe he’ll be free in the evenings.

Generally speaking, I like winter, but it’s so hard as a stay at home mom when you can’t play outside or take stroller rides.

I just got a flat white from Starbucks and hate it.

Baby boy turned 10 months old today and is crawling all over the place. He’s teething and in so much pain. Not being able to share about him online is an interesting experience. It’s a good lesson in not getting validation through other people’s comments and positive feedback, but I still feel jealous when I see other people share about their children.

Anybody reading anything good right now?

It’s been more than six months since I hurt my wrist. I’m still going to occupational therapy twice a week. Honestly, it’s been hard and difficult to not feel frustrated and disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...