Tuesday, March 19, 2013

late night thoughts with Amy

I can't sleep tonight.  I've had a rough time sleeping for about a month.  I fall asleep quickly and easily and sleep for about 30 minutes - 1 hour.  Then I wake up and can't go back to sleep because my "nap" has re-energized me.  I end up spending 30 minutes - 4 hours trying to go back to sleep.  I have petty much tried everything: writing, reading, playing a game with Robert, watching TV, crocheting, drinking tea, counting sheep.  Basically, nothing helps.

So here some random thoughts I'm having while I can't sleep:

How does our apartment get so messy so quickly?

I hate hanging up clothes.

My car always seems to be always be dirty  Maybe once it's nice out I can wash and vacuum it.

I've started watching Parks and Recreation - Good!  Have you ever seen it?

I'm so ready for spring to be here.

Monday was my first day out on my own after training.  It went really well!

I hate it when Robert has class late at night, but I'm really glad that I'm finally finished getting off work at 6:00 so at least now I can go back to seeing him after work for 30 minutes before he has to go to class.

I love putting together puzzles.  Robert just bought be one of The Wizard of Oz!

Robert has an old roommate coming to town today to visit SEBTS.  They're planning to sit together in chapel and grab some lunch together after that.  Hooray for old friends!

That's all for now.  Hopefully there won't be another addition of late night thoughts with Amy any time soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...