Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pumpkin Mousse

It's time for a super simple dessert recipe.  Robert made me a dessert for my birthday, and it included pumpkin puree and whipping cream.  We had some of each left over, and so we came up with a second dessert tonight, and I had to share it.  It look less than 5 minutes, and there's no baking involved.  Obviously, it's not healthy - it's dessert.  But I can say that pumpkin puree is incredibly good for you, but it does have a ton of fiber and Vitamin A.  So here you go,

1/2 can of pumpkin puree
1 carton of whipping cream
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spices (I did a combo of allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves)

Whip together cream, sugar, and vanilla until it turns into whipped cream.  Scoop out 1 cup and set aside.  Fold in the pumpkin puree.  Service with whipped cream on top.  Ta-da!

Also, this recipe made me realize I need to put cute parfait dishes on my wish list.

1 comment:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...