Sunday, June 21, 2015

Baby Showers Continued

South Gate threw us a baby shower on Sunday, June 7, and we really appreciate everyone's kindness and generosity.  The food was delicious, the decorations were beautiful, and the presents were so thoughtful.  Taylor had been unable to attend my Bolivar shower since she and Jim were in Ireland celebrating their first wedding anniversary (Jealous!), so we were so happy that they could both come to this shower.  My parents, Robert, and Pepaw also came, and it was decided that this was the first shower of any kind - wedding or baby - that Pepaw, Dad, or Jim had attended.  I guess times have changed!  We loved all the purple themed things to go along with Baby V's nursery!


I was so happy that my family could meet many of the church members.




Robert and I went to Kansas City yesterday to have a family party for Baby V and enjoyed getting to see his grandparents, aunt, and cousins.  Serina and Bethany did a great job hosting!  I think after this trip and summer camp this week we'll officially be finished traveling before baby arrives.  I like the sound of that!

Punch, cupcakes, cookies, cream cheese roll ups, fruit, and M&M's




Robert's favorite present

I had my ninth prenatal appointment and things are still going well.  Normal blood pressure, fetal heart rate of 150 bpm, and no complaints other than always feeling hot.  I'm excited to go to summer camp, but I also know I'll need to recognize my limits and decide when it's time to get some rest or some AC.  The weather forecast looks like it'll be 90 and sunny with a heat index of 100 the whole week that we're in Arkansas.  Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...