Sunday, June 28, 2015

Weeks 32-35

32 Weeks (Sunday, June 7)
Size of baby: A squash, 15.2-16.7 inches, 2.5-3.8 pounds

33 Weeks (Sunday, June 14)
Size of baby: A durian, 17.2-18.7 inches, 4.2-5.8 pounds

34 Weeks (Sunday, June 21)
Size of baby: A butternut squash, 17.2-18.7 inches, 4.2-5.8 pounds

35 Weeks (Sunday, June 28)
Size of baby: A coconut, 17.2-18.7 inches, 4.2-5.8 pounds

Milestones: She's in the head-down position, keeps her eyes open when she's awake, bones are becoming harder, hearing is fully developed and can respond to high-pitches noises, her immune system is continuing to develop, and her fingernails have reached the tips of her fingers.

My feet have started to feel swollen.  I can tell that after I've been standing quite a bit that they feel very full and tender.  I'm still rocking the graduated compression hose at home and while wearing long pants, and I've started trying to elevate my legs throughout the day.  When baby girl first started kicking months ago she would only do it while I was horizontal, but she kicks whenever she wants to now.  I love daydreaming about what her voice will sound like, her soft skin, what color of hair she'll have, and what her personality will be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...