Saturday, February 25, 2012

I made it!

Here's something I wrote on 6/26/11 but never got around to actually posting:
I made it through my first summer school session.  Let's take a moment to soak it in....ahhhh!  So nice!  I ended up with a straight up A for social media which is pretty sweet.  I took my introduction to graduate studied in communication (really long name) final on Thursday.  Some people aren't taking it til tomorrow, so I haven't found out my grade yet.  I studied more for that test than I have for any other test before.  I start two online classes on Tuesday, but don't let the word "start" lead you astray as it did me.  I actually have assignments due in both classes on Tuesday.  So I spent a decent chunk of the weekend doing my assignments.  I am finished with two classes and have nine to go.  That doesn't sound so bad, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...