Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Favorite Christmas Ornaments

Not a Christmas ornament, but Robert picked me up from the airport with such beautiful Christmas flowers

I mad this ornament approximately 15 years ago.  I colored it with Crayons on wax paper, and it's so pretty when the Christmas lights shine through.

This is my baby's first Christmas ornament.  The stork used to fly around town.  Sadly, it no longer does that, but it's still a great ornament.

Celebrating my college graduation

I LOVE this ornament.  The roller coaster, Ferris wheel, and carousel go round and round.

A lovely wedding present

Angel by Aunt Pam

Who doesn't love a good nativity made out of peanuts?

And who doesn't love an adorable Robert?


Jim made me this ornament for my first Christmas.  How thoughtful!  Note the fact that he spelled his name backwards: MIJ

The front of the ornament Jim made me
What are some of your favorite ornaments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...