Monday, February 2, 2015

The Second Appointment

Our second appointment was on Wednesday, January 14 at 2:45.  This time I had a male doctor, and he just didn't have very great bedside manner.  I didn't care too much since I knew this was my final appointment at this clinic, but if I were to stay I would probably ask to never have him again.  He seemed very distracted and uninterested in asking our questions.  He also only gave us one sub-par ultrasound pic.  He went over my blood work from last time, and everything was good.  My blood pressure is still very healthy.  My heart rate was a bit higher, but I think it was just nerves and feeling uncomfortable because, duh, you're at the doctor.  He did another ultrasound, and baby still looks great.


Heart rate was at 168 bpm.  You can see a head, tummy, and feet now.  I was 11w3d for this appointment.  After the appointment I had the secretary forward my medical records to my new doctor in MO, and I went ahead and set up an appointment with the new doctor.  I'll go in this Thursday to fill out paperwork and do the pre-screening, and then on Tuesday, February 10 I'll go in for my first appointment which will include my first doppler experience but no ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...