Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Birthdays Galore

Since I last wrote, we've celebrated approximately ten family birthdays: Dad's, Robert's dad's, Amanda's, mine (although it isn't for a few more days), Robert's cousin Ian, Robert's Grandpa, Robert's uncle's, and my mom's birthday.  It's been CRAZY but super fun!  We combined Labor Day with birthday celebrations for Dad, Amanda, and me.  Robert barbecued steak and chicken, Jim made homemade ice cream, we ate outside in the perfect weather, played croquet, and shared fond memories from years past.  Side note: One of my presents included our FIRST wedding registry present: Our rolling pen.  Thanks, Mom and Dad!
Robert and I went to KC for Bethany's wedding this weekend.  I didn't snag any pictures of the ceremony because I wanted to actually soak in the moment without being obsessed about taking pictures, but here's one a lady offered to take of Robert and me at the reception:
I'm all about coordinating my ensemble with Robert's apparel.  

I thoroughly enjoyed having an extra day off from school yesterday.  Since I never have class on Fridays and Wednesdays, having Monday off gave me six days off in a row.

  1. August 22 - Drury starts, 4 days til... DONE
  2. August 26 - Mom's birthday, 8 days til...DONE
  3. September 3 - Bethany gets married, 2 days til...  JUST 4 MORE DAYS
  4. September 5 - Dad's birthday AND Labor Day, 3 days til...
  5. September 8 - My birthday, 34 days til...
  6. October 12 - Organizational Communication ends, 2 days til...
  7. October 14-23 - Fall break, 1 day til...
  8. October 24 - Organizational Change starts, 6 days til...
  9. October 30 - Saints game in St. Louis, 1 day til...
  10. October 31 - Halloween, 22 days til...
  11. November 22-26 - Alabama for Thanksgiving break, 18 days til...
  12. December 14 - Organizational Change ends, 1 day til...
  13. December 15 - Public Relations ends...18 days til
  14. December 19  January 2- Winter project begins...15 days til
  15. January 17 - Spring semester starts...10 days til
  16. January 13 January 27- Winter project ends... 49 days til
  17. Mary 16-26 - Pennsylvania for spring break...11 days til...
  18. April 6 - Good Friday off...1 day til
  19. April 7 - Jim's birthday...1 day til
  20. April 8 - Easter...29 days til
  21. May 7-12 - Finals...3 days til
  22. May 10 - Graduation rehearsal...1 day til
  23. May 11 - School ends...1 day til
  24. May 12 - My graduation...7 days til
  25. May 19 - Robert's graduation...1 day til
  26. May 20 - Our wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...