Monday, September 26, 2011

The List Continues

  1. August 22 - Drury starts, 4 days til... DONE
  2. August 26 - Mom's birthday, 8 days til...DONE
  3. September 3 - Bethany gets married, 2 days til...  JUST 4 MORE DAYS
  4. September 5 - Dad's birthday AND Labor Day, 3 days til...
  5. September 8 - My birthday, 34 days til...
  6. October 12 - Organizational Communication ends, 2 days til...
  7. October 14-23 - Fall break, 1 day til...
  8. October 24 - Organizational Change starts, 6 days til...
  9. October 30 - Saints game in St. Louis, 1 day til...
  10. October 31 - Halloween, 22 days til...
  11. November 22-26 - Alabama for Thanksgiving break, 18 days til...
  12. December 14 - Organizational Change ends, 1 day til...
  13. December 15 - Public Relations ends...18 days til
  14. December 19  January 2- Winter project begins...15 days til
  15. January 17 - Spring semester starts...10 days til
  16. January 13 January 27- Winter project ends... 49 days til
  17. Mary 16-26 - Pennsylvania for spring break...11 days til...
  18. April 6 - Good Friday off...1 day til
  19. April 7 - Jim's birthday...1 day til
  20. April 8 - Easter...29 days til
  21. May 7-12 - Finals...3 days til
  22. May 10 - Graduation rehearsal...1 day til
  23. May 11 - School ends...1 day til
  24. May 12 - My graduation...7 days til
  25. May 19 - Robert's graduation...1 day til
  26. May 20 - Our wedding!
Since the last time I posted this list my birthday came and went.  Org comm is coming to an end - only 16 days to go.  It's honestly gone by rather quickly.  I know, it's crazy.  Once org comm ends I'll have fall break and start a new class: organizational change.  Should be a party. ;)

I stayed pretty busy with school, babysitting, and socializing last week.  It's been really hard to balance my social life the past four months.  I crave interaction with humans, but it's something that makes my schedule even more jam-packed.  This weekend I did A LOT of socializing.  I went to Springfield early before class on Thursday and went to the mall and Starbucks with my dear friend Kelsey.  On Friday I drove to AR to visit my friend Elise.  We got pizza, watched a movie ("Something Borrowed" - much better than I had expected), and caught up.  The next morning we ate breakfast at Rick's Bakery (I got a sausage roll, cheese danish, and fresh-squeezed orange juice) and perused the farmers' market.  Robert and I enjoyed watching two Cardinal wins on tv this weekend as well. 

Highlights for this week will be: Picking apples at Plaster's Orchard and class today - My group is leading class facilitation.  Eating dinner at Windermere with the Durbins tomorrow.  Meeting with my dear friend Carey and class on Wednesday.  Babysitting and class on Thursday.  Babysitting and my high school homecoming parade and football game Friday.  Gilmore Girls alum Melissa McCarthy hosting Saturday Night Live on Saturday.  And finally, church and a Sunday school picnic at the lake on Sunday.  Whew!  No wonder I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...