Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Learning

Oh, man.  Have I been learning a lot lately.  Things like:
  • CEO letters should implement charts and graphics but stay away from jargon.
  • Live in day-tight compartments. (Thanks, Shelley Harris.)
  • No matter when I go to sleep, 6:00am will always be TOO early.
  • Critical Theory and Michael Foucault are both very confusing.
Now, don't those sound like very interesting things? :)

I got my hair cut for the first time in months.  Things like that seem to go by the wayside when I'm focused on school and work.  I was starting to have terrible split ends and really couldn't stand it any more, so I broke down and devoted an hour to pampering.  It was nice. 

Robert and I went to Plaster's Orchard to pick apples last Monday.  We did this last year, too.  It's just $10 for a five-gallon bucket.  So far we have made apple butter, apple sauce, apple crisp, apple cake with cream cheese frosting, and apple pie.  We still have about 20 apples left.  Any suggestions for what we should make with them?

Fall break is so close I can feel it!  It starts in a mere eight days and seven hours.  Can you tell I'm anxious?  My goal is to not do anything over the glorious eleven-day break.  Hopefully I won't have much homework to do so I can achieve my goal of doing nothing.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...