Sunday, December 28, 2014

Afghan


Woop woop!  I finished my afghan.  Let's take a look at the progress.  About 2 1/2 months ago my friend and co-worker Mary Beth convinced me to make an afghan.  I've done plenty of scarves and hats but had never taken on a project so large.  She's done quite a few boosted my confidence.  She also kept me accountable so I didn't take any huge breaks from it.  I'm not going to bother giving you a tutorial because I'm not an expert, and I learned from MB and a youtube video, so you can do the same. :)

Balling up some more yarn while on our girls' trip in Minnesota
Mapping out the layout to see how many more I need to make

Sewing together all of the granny squares

Unfinished afghan as a makeshift tree skirt


December 23- Finally enjoying the finished product





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...