Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

It's official: Less than four weeks until I graduate!  My graduation present from Robert is a multi-part pamper gift.  Today I made an appointment for a haircut (at Galini Salon and Day Spa), an algae massage (at Grove Spa), and manicure (at Safari).  Tomorrow I'll make an appointment for a pedicure and facial at the Gallery.  This is something I've wanted basically for forever but would never just get for myself.  I'm pumped!

Easter weekend was good.  Robert and I went to his house.  It was packed!  His mom and dad; his sister, her boyfriend, and his daughter; maternal grandmother/grandfather; uncle/aunt/cousin; second cousin/wife/triplets; second cousin and wife, and a friend.  Highlights included: Eating lunch at Mi Ranchito, going on a hike, swimming at the fitness center (plus my first sauna experience - not a fan), movies, games (Robert and I owned at Pictionary!), buying rain boots at Off Broadway going to church, dying eggs, and eating lots of good food.

So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...