Saturday, July 13, 2013

What I've Done - Favorite marinades

Robert loves to grill.  I love to eat grilled food.  It's a win-win.  Here are some of our favorite marinades:

Balsamic Bruschetta Marinade
  • Pinch of salt
  • 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
  • 1/4 c olive oil
  • 1/4 c crushed tomatoes
  • 1 t basil
  • 1 t garlic powder
Very Greek Marinade
  • 1/2 c olive oil
  • 1/3 c lemon juice
  • 1 t poultry seasoning
  • 1 t oregano
Bourbon Street Marinade
  • 1 T olive oil
  • 1 t garlic
  • 1/4 t ginger
  • 3/4 t red pepper flakes
  • 1/4 c apple juice
  • 1/3 c brown sugar
  • 2 T ketchup
  • 1 T vinegar
  • 1/2 c water
  • 1/3 c soy sauce
  • 1 T cornstarch
What are some of your favorite marinades?

1 comment:

  1. I have never purchased poultry seasoning in my life, so I'm just impressed that you have some of that! Mark just pours lite Italian dressing over chicken as a marinade...SIMPLE! I think we'll have to try your recipes. They look yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...