Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pampering

Remember how I told you that Robert's graduation present to me was some pampering/spa stuff?  Well, I got my massage on Saturday!  It's was wonderful.  2 hours long!  My skin is still super soft.  They even gave me a beautiful pink daisy before I left.  This afternoon I'll get a facial and my very first pedicure.

I've cleaned my grandma's (aka Memaw) house for quite some time now, but last week I got my first referral. haha I now clean her neighbor Norma's house.  I went Friday and vacuumed, mopped, cleaned the bathrooms, dusted, and cleaned all the mini blinds.  I got paid AND I got cookies. :)

Robert had his last two choir concerts this weekend.  They performed a collection of songs that were inspired my texts by Walt Whitman and Thomas Jefferson.  They sang at SBU on Friday and at a church in Springfield on Saturday.

In the newly renovated auditorium.
I stayed at home this weekend for Mother's day.  Mom and I went out to eat on Saturday, and then the guys and I made lunch on Sunday.

Things are beginning to get very crazy with end of the year stuff.  I'm trying to start packing up some stuff in my room so I don't have to do it when finals and graduation hit full force.  I stayed up til 2am working on three study guides.  For those of you who know me, that is very uncharacteristic of me.

I had a group presentation over image repair theory in communication theory today.  Glad it's over!  Now I've got to practice my after dinner speech for advanced public speaking tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...