Friday, May 27, 2011

Sick

Being sick is no fun.  Shocking.  It started Wednesday evening and has carried on to the present.  I'll spare you the details, but the throw up tally is at 12 currently.  I think the worst of it is over.  Now I'm tired and achy all over.  I took a four hour nap yesterday and slept for 12 hours last night which helped.  I've lost 4.4 pounds so far.  Crazy!

I've been thinking about my first summer job lately since it's summer break now.  For two summers in a row I worked 40 hours a week in the SBU physical plant office.  The second summer I got to work with my dear friend Leigha.  Here are a few photos to reminisce:
So mature

Doing the dishes

Watering the bushes

Hopping on the trash with a blown up trash bag under my shirt of course

With our dads :)

1 comment:

  1. I think that the "We Are The Plant" shirts are really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...