Monday, May 23, 2011

Graduation

On Saturday I couldn't help by feeling like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde when she said, "We did it!"  Well, I did it!  I graduated in three years...with honors.  I'm proud of myself. :)  It wasn't easy.  Some have had the audacity over the past years to claim that the area of communication is a breeze, a joke of a major.  To that I say, "Then why do we have so many mis-communications?"  I graduated with a BA in communication with an emphasis in public relations and a minor in English.  And what do I plan to do next?  Go to school some more!  I'll start masters work at Drury University on Saturday, June 4 to pursue an MA in communication.  Exciting stuff!  A few pics from the day:
Looking all smart with my lovely suitemate, Laura

With two of my biggest fans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...